MAXUS EUNIQ 5
- Time of issue:2022-10-28 17:37
MAXUS EUNIQ 5
EUNIQ 5 is a new energy MPV based on SAIC's latest generation intelligent and extensible mid-size vehicle platform, including pure electric and plug-in hybrid versions. The front is basically the same as the G50, with a large mouth design and a horizontal chrome trim that widens the visual width. The new headlights feature full LED automatic headlights with 70 diamond-grade sparkling beads embedded in them, which is avant-garde and innovative. The grille has a closed design and is embellished with blue elements to support the new energy status symbol. A larger front lip has been added underneath the front surround, and the shovel-like shape is sporty and looks very stylish.
1. the EUNIQ 5, formerly called SAIC DATONG EG 50, is based on the gasoline version of the G50 model.
2. The new vehicle has a length, width, and height of 4,825/1,825/1,778 mm (without luggage rack) and a wheelbase of 2,800 mm.
3. EUNIQ 5 motor maximum power 85 kW, maximum torque 250 Nm.
4. the battery, using a capacity of 52.5 kWh ternary air-cooled battery, has the battery energy density of 170 Wh/kg, NEDC range of 350 km.
5. fast charging 45 minutes to be able to from 30% to 80% of the power, slow charging all full will take 8.5 h.
6. support B2C customization, providing 2 + 3, 2 + 2 + 3, 2 + 3 + 2, 2 + 2 + 2 and other 4 kinds of seat layout, 4 kinds of seat fabric, 5 kinds of seat color, 7 kinds of body color.
The EUNIQ 5's exterior remains the same as the gasoline version, with the front face adjusted for the pure electric model, featuring a dot matrix fully enclosed grille with blue square accents. Even the spoilers on both sides are decorated with blue trim, and these two spoilers are not for show but can reduce wind resistance.
EUNIQ 5 adopts a floating roof, and the flat window line makes it look very stable; this is also a common design for MPVs nowadays, GL8 and GM8 have similar designs. However, the rear doors are not equipped with side sliding doors, which is a pity; it is acceptable to think that MPVs in this class are not equipped with side sliding doors. It is commendable that the front and rear doors are fully wrapped so that the trouser legs will not get muddy when getting in and out of the car on rainy days.
Our company includes a variety of a MAXUS models parts,
SUV: D60/EUNIQ 6/D90 PRO/D90
MPV: EUNIQ 5/EUNIQ 7/G10/G20/G50/EG10/MIFA 9/RG10
Minvan: EV30Pickup: T60/T70/T90
MotorTec Auto Parts is a MAXUS parts supplier in China. We are committed to providing customers one-stop parts solution on MAXUS parts.
You are welcome to contact us at email@example.com or find our CONTACTS page!